I AM A FREE AMERICAN

i am an idealist. Pure and simple. I am #1genUS, and with respect to the politics of this land pretty much use #KeepItSimpleSmartie and #CommonLaw, the #DeclarationOfIndependence and #Constitution to inform my thoughts and go from there. I am reasonable and will listen to anything except lies and hate-based realities, and those I walk away from as being Stupid.

Saturday, December 07, 2013

yes i am and so are you

if you have accepted the reality as it is and have decided, "yep, I'm still an american."
I've always been that.
but first, I'm human.
and that means ... first, i need food and shelter.  second, i need it for my daughter.  third, i need to build our community that empowers my ability to meet those needs.

food:  water.  check.  how is that water coming?
that nuclear power plant.  #fukushimaSTILLuncontained

i had a dream where i saw this young man sleeping on a lower bunk, looked to be no more than a cot, like you would find in general population in most county jails, but it wasn't a jail, it was an orphanage.

an orphanage in japan after we bombed nakasaki.  yeah, hiroshima wasn't enough, we had to bomb another city just for ?????  i still do not understand that second decision.  not on any level as being a human being, i just would have never made that decision.

and i imagine ... what if that was me.  how angry would i be?  how angry would i be after thinking about that for so many years .... we (the United States of America) did not have any reason or need to bomb Nagasaki too.  Not one that is not deviant beyond the point of normal, decent human behavior.
how angry would i still be?  and what could i do that would exact revenge if i was still angry and had not dealt with it?  my entire life because americans were bullies and could drop another one of their toys and kill my entire family except me.

and now, i am successful.  i make decisions.  i decide what information to share with whom.  some nuclear bombs don't go bang, they just evaporate into thin air and infiltrate food systems.

yeah, my fictional mind can construct a dark, dark picture of our reality.  but the truth IS, we need to #containfukushima #ijoinedthewave to help assert a global response to the disaster in Japan.  I want an investigation why #TEPCO top corporate officials did not reach out to the #GlobalNuclearIndustry for help and to bring together the top minds and engineers in the field to protect the natural resources of the entire Planet.  I want to know why the #NRC has not yet taken the LEAD POSITION in organizing GLOBAL RESOURCES .... sigh, ok, jumping down off the soap box.  get it together AMERICA .... let's do this shit!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home