I AM A FREE AMERICAN

i am an idealist. Pure and simple. I am #1genUS, and with respect to the politics of this land pretty much use #KeepItSimpleSmartie and #CommonLaw, the #DeclarationOfIndependence and #Constitution to inform my thoughts and go from there. I am reasonable and will listen to anything except lies and hate-based realities, and those I walk away from as being Stupid.

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Explain It To Me Like I'm 5 Years Old

So, for a while now, being the non-joiner random person that I am, discovered yes, there is a "entity" behind Occupy, and its a .... after that Sony Hack thing with North Korea, this gives me pause to think about things a little bit differently.

Since it started, I've been TRYING to work with Occupy Coachella Valley, and there was always an agenda that if you did not know, did not just subscribe to, they kept you out, bullied you out or otherwise acted VERY non-occupy (if you just were there to occupy and not a part of this "behind the scene" group).  I feel that way about almost all the occupy movements I've been involved with -- unfortunately.  I mostly thought it was either (a) scientologists or (b) communists.

So, when I was trying to email the webmistress who I know does the occupycoachellavalley.net's website just to link up the Google+ page I made all by myself to put up what I feel is "occupy-related" and the kinds of activities I do when I "define" or "label" myself as "occupy", well, I was quite surprised when Yahoo!Mail connected this image as source for the website.  I had to take not just a screenshot but a photograph of it.

I don't think they mean any harm,   i just wonder what they do think they are trying to accomplish if you don't actually operate the play from the script which was defined by the #PrinciplesOfSolidarity of occupy.  I guess, I just don't like games that are not #Transparent, like OCCUPY IS SUPPOSED TO BE!  What really makes me wonder if this whole thing isn't a CIA/NSA/DHS operation designed to . . . i dunno?  save the world?!  wtf is going on?!

#rantover
#whatisREAL?


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home