I AM A FREE AMERICAN

i am an idealist. Pure and simple. I am #1genUS, and with respect to the politics of this land pretty much use #KeepItSimpleSmartie and #CommonLaw, the #DeclarationOfIndependence and #Constitution to inform my thoughts and go from there. I am reasonable and will listen to anything except lies and hate-based realities, and those I walk away from as being Stupid.

Thursday, March 05, 2015

Fwd: [7-1091000006052] Your Google Support inquiry

So, #GoogleWallet cancelled my card be cause I quested a $3.00
charge by the City of Los Angeles for a parking meter on the day
I was in the desert.  I am pretty sure that it is more likely than not,
such was a latent charge rather than a fraudulent charge by the
City of Los Angeles.

The inconvenience of cancelling my card, it was a red-zone one for
a single mom, clutch part funds and orthodontist fees, and my wallet
with all my money, 'cancelled', for my security.

Let's see what happens next, I've received the same response like
6 times now, Google Wallet no longer even cares to sign their responses
with anyone's name.

#GoogleWallet #fail
Posting 2 internet now.


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <chargeback-disputes@google.com>
Date: Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 3:57 PM
Subject: RE: [7-1091000006052] Your Google Support inquiry
To: elaine x <businessvoodoo@gmail.com>


Dear Elaine,

 

Amount: $3.00

Account number ending in: 4159


Thank you for your response.

In your reply on 2/13/15, you stated the following:

 I just know, that if it was on that transaction date it is not my charge because i did not park in Los Angeles that day because i was at home in Coachella Valley.  Thank you for looking into it.

If the transaction is not one that you made, it means that your card information has been compromised. In accordance with all reports of unauthorized activity, the card number is canceled to protect you from any further fraudulent charges.

If you currently recognize the transaction and believe that the charge is yours, let us know. We can reverse the previous credited amount. 

Please note that the card number cannot be reactivated. You can order a new card at any time by logging into your account at wallet.google.com.



Regards,
The Google Wallet Team



On 02/23/15 06:44:40 businessvoodoo@gmail.com wrote:

This created a huge issue.  Please will someone please read and solve the issue Google Wallet created with how this was handled.  Thank you.

On Feb 19, 2015 4:06 PM, <chargeback-disputes@google.com> wrote:

Dear Elaine,

 

Amount: $3.00

Account number ending in: 4159


We have concluded our investigation regarding the disputed transaction. It has been resolved in your favor, therefore a credit has been issued to your account. As such, your case is considered resolved and closed.

In accordance with your report of unauthorized activity, we have canceled your compromised card number at this time.


Sincerely,

The Google Wallet Team





--
peace & harmony,
elaine
'freedom must be exercised to stay in shape!'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home