I AM A FREE AMERICAN

i am an idealist. Pure and simple. I am #1genUS, and with respect to the politics of this land pretty much use #KeepItSimpleSmartie and #CommonLaw, the #DeclarationOfIndependence and #Constitution to inform my thoughts and go from there. I am reasonable and will listen to anything except lies and hate-based realities, and those I walk away from as being Stupid.

Monday, March 09, 2015

Fwd: [7-1091000006052] Your Google Support inquiry

The struggle is real.
Occupy Wall Street has it right.
The Banksters are working all sides against one another to make sure they are protected.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: elaine x <businessvoodoo@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Mar 9, 2015 at 6:06 PM
Subject: Re: [7-1091000006052] Your Google Support inquiry
To: chargeback-disputes@google.com


Hi,

I honestly cannot believe I am getting THIS email after my initial request and redflag of this item on my credit card statement.  I have questions about nearly everything Google Wallet has done with my account and my money from the very beginning.  Does any of this really makes sense to anyone, and if so, PLEASE explain it to me like I am five years old.  This is what has transpired.

I saw a $3.00 entry on my mobile app that posted from "The City of Los Angeles" on a day I was in Palm Springs.  I sent a flag requesting clarification if it was a late posting of a prior charge or if it was made on that actual day that it appeared, as I was NOT in Los Angeles on THAT day.  

I used my card normally for many days after I raised the issue.

I get an automated answer about the "investigation" being resolved in my favor, and the cancellation of my allegedly compromised card.

Specifically, to being again, I would specifically like the following clarification:  What was the charge?  Why was it determined in my favor.  The City of Los Angeles i hardly a big player in credit card fraud, and if it was a duplicative charge and not just a LATE POSTING OF A CHARGE (which is what I suspected it was in my initial inquiries), WHY WOULD my wallet card need to be cancelled.  AND, if it was a delayed posting, why didn't my Google Wallet Team inform me of that simple clarification?

Right now, I have to wonder if Google Wallet hasn't perpetrated credit card fraud on the City of Los Angeles now because I raised an issue on a charge and the posting date.  Seriously. 

This is just wrong on customer service on so many levels, please honor my request to cancel my account altogether and return the funds in them to those who sent them.  Thank you.




On Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 5:32 PM, <chargeback-disputes@google.com> wrote:
Hello,
 
Amount: $3.00
Account number ending in: 4159

Thank you for your response. Your dispute case 7-1091000006052 has been handled by a single representative.

Apologies if any prior action was unclear or if the cancellation of your card was inconvenient.

If the transaction is not one that you made, it means that your card information has been compromised (or as you refer to it, breached). We accepted your claim and credited your account for the erroneous charge. In accordance with all reports of unauthorized activity, the card number is canceled to protect you from any further erroneous charges. The alternative would be to leave a card number active where you may continue to receive unrecognized charges. Your card number was canceled to prevent this from occurring. 

Please specify which step you have a question about. 

If you have changed your mind and recognize the transaction and believe that the charge is yours, let us know. We can reverse the previous credited amount. We do not have means for requesting other records to verify your location on the date in question. Our apologies for this limitation. However, we accept your claim that you did not make the charge on that date. This is why you were credited. 

You can order a new card at any time by logging into your account at wallet.google.com.



Regards,
The Google Wallet Team



On 03/05/15 13:02:15 businessvoodoo@gmail.com wrote:

Hi, Goggle Wallet Team,

Please do not use my name, especially my first one informally, if you do not bother to use your's at all.  Unless I tell you otherwise, you should most properly address me formally.  Thank you.  We generally call that common courtesy.

Thank you for repeating what your other "teammates" have told me four or maybe five times before you.  I have reviewed my statements.

Please IMMEDIATELY re-review my original complaint and please advise me again what happened with that charge.  I suspect it was a latent charge from a visit I had to Los Angeles in January.  

Thank you for your immediate attention to this matter.  It would be nice to know who is responding and only deal with one person from this point on so that I do not get the same story five more times without someone actually thinking deeply and researching this matter.

Thank you, I look forward to yet another response. 

Elaine Clermont

cc:  into the blogosphere because this is getting ridiculous.


Still, the card was not compromised, there was no evidence of that.  There may have been a breach, if so, it is with the City of Los Angeles,  and THAT makes no sense that the City would do that.

Dear Elaine,

 

Amount: $3.00

Account number ending in: 4159


Thank you for your response.

In your reply on 2/13/15, you stated the following:

 I just know, that if it was on that transaction date it is not my charge because i did not park in Los Angeles that day because i was at home in Coachella Valley.  Thank you for looking into it.

If the transaction is not one that you made, it means that your card information has been compromised. In accordance with all reports of unauthorized activity, the card number is canceled to protect you from any further fraudulent charges.

If you currently recognize the transaction and believe that the charge is yours, let us know. We can reverse the previous credited amount. 

Please note that the card number cannot be reactivated. You can order a new card at any time by logging into your account at wallet.google.com.



Regards,
The Google Wallet Team



On 02/23/15 06:44:40 businessvoodoo@gmail.com wrote:

This created a huge issue.  Please will someone please read and solve the issue Google Wallet created with how this was handled.  Thank you.

On Feb 19, 2015 4:06 PM, <chargeback-disputes@google.com> wrote:

Dear Elaine,

 

Amount: $3.00

Account number ending in: 4159


We have concluded our investigation regarding the disputed transaction. It has been resolved in your favor, therefore a credit has been issued to your account. As such, your case is considered resolved and closed.

In accordance with your report of unauthorized activity, we have canceled your compromised card number at this time.


Sincerely,

The Google Wallet Team





--
peace & harmony,
elaine
'freedom must be exercised to stay in shape!'



--
peace & harmony,
elaine
'freedom must be exercised to stay in shape!'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home