I AM A FREE AMERICAN

i am an idealist. Pure and simple. I am #1genUS, and with respect to the politics of this land pretty much use #KeepItSimpleSmartie and #CommonLaw, the #DeclarationOfIndependence and #Constitution to inform my thoughts and go from there. I am reasonable and will listen to anything except lies and hate-based realities, and those I walk away from as being Stupid.

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Google Wallet Banksters Follow-Up

Re: [0-8029000006481] Your Google Support inquiry
Hi Prince,
Thank you for reading and comprehending my emails and for disabling my account and I trust that the funds have been returned to whomever sent them to the account (probably Chris Clermont).  And YES! I would LOVE to reactivate reactivate my Google Wallet account!!!  Just reactivate the card, that is perfectly fine, still in my ACTUAL wallet.  I would also like explained to me what happened with the City of Los Angeles parking charge on my account, and, right now, that lack of communication is perhaps what disturbs me the most.  If I can have those two issues resolved, I would LOVE to have my Google Wallet back and operational again as a currency product.  Cheers.  
peace & harmony,
elaine
'freedom must be exercised to stay in shape!'

On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 10:41 AM, Google Support Team <wallet-support@google.com> wrote:

Hello there, Elaine.

Thank you for reaching out to the Google Wallet team about the disabling of your wallet account. I saw that you have an ongoing case with our supervisors. I wasn't able to work on it further for some restrictions, but I have re-coordinated it for a faster response.

I really respect your decision. So for now, I've disabled your Google Wallet as you have requested. Your purchasing powers under your businessvoodoo@gmail.com account will not function until you requested for your account to be re enabled.

If you decide that you'd like to reactivate your disabled Google Wallet in the future, please just contact my team.
Hope to hear from you again,
Prince
The Google Wallet Team

Did we resolve your issue?
Yes No 
Need assistance now? We're available by phone 24/7.
Google Wallet Learn More | FAQs | Help Center | Contact Us Privacy Policy | How to recognize suspicious emails
© Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA, 94043, USA
Google+ Twitter




--
peace & harmony,
elaine
'freedom must be exercised to stay in shape!'

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home