I AM A FREE AMERICAN

i am an idealist. Pure and simple. I am #1genUS, and with respect to the politics of this land pretty much use #KeepItSimpleSmartie and #CommonLaw, the #DeclarationOfIndependence and #Constitution to inform my thoughts and go from there. I am reasonable and will listen to anything except lies and hate-based realities, and those I walk away from as being Stupid.

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Clash of Paradigms Googe Wallet Fail

Re: [0-8029000006481] Your Google Support inquiry AKA Google Wallet Fail

Hi Salim,

I would really appreciate it if "My Google Wallet Team" would appoint ONE (1) PERSON (preferably a person from Google Wallet, Corp. proper and not some subcontractor or partner or affiliate) to respond and communicate with me so that we don't have to go over this over and over and over and over and over again.  Please stop answering me with the same answer because it is not resolving the problem because, NO, unfortunately, you did not summarize the problem correctly.  Until I can establish that I can indeed trust Google Wallet with money:

1.  I want my google wallet account to be turned off like i already did.
2.  I want the money in my google wallet account to be IMMEDIATELY returned to whomever sent me the money.  Read my previous emails on security concerns.
3.  I want someone to send to me immediately, the documentation upon which Google Wallet has claimed that the  City of Los Angeles made a fraudulent charge on my account so I can make the appropriate filings with the FTC.

Thank you.
peace & harmony,
elaine
'freedom must be exercised to stay in shape."


On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 2:15 PM, Google Support Team <wallet-support@google.com> wrote:


Hi, Elaine.

Thanks for your response.
Let me summarized if I understand your request.
First, is you want us to reinstate your Google Wallet card? Currently, we don't have a way to reinstate a canceled Google Wallet card. The only way that you can have another Google wallet card is to request for a new wallet card. We know the reason why your old wallet card was canceled its due to the dispute the you file for unauthorized charges. our team is doing this to protect you from future unauthorized charges in your account.
Second, is you want me to send all the money in your wallet balance to the sender? We are not also allowed to get into your account and send those money to whoever sender is. You're the only one who can do that and I'm really sorry that you have to go through a lot of inconvenience.
I just like to suggest some possible resolution on how you can get your money, you can have these wallet balance transferred to your bank account, however, you need to associate a bank account in your Google Wallet for you to do the process. Once your bank account is linked to your Google Wallet account you can now transfer your Wallet balance to it. If these suggestion is not acceptable, another way is you can send the money to a family member who has Google Wallet account, where in they can withdraw the money and give it to you instead. Those are the suggestions that I can offer.
Once again, my sincere apologies all of these inconvenience.
If you have any more questions, please reply to this email. I'm happy to help!
Thanks,
Salim
The Google Wallet Team



Did we resolve your issue?
Yes No 

Need assistance now? We're available by phone 24/7.

Google Wallet Learn More | FAQs | Help Center | Contact Us Privacy Policy | How to recognize suspicious emails
© Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA, 94043, USA
Google+ Twitter




--
peace & harmony,
elaine
'freedom must be exercised to stay in shape!'

#googlewalletfail

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home